It’s been written that 80% of us hope to write a book someday; only about 2% become published authors.
Are you an author? Are you thinking about writing a book? Are you a published Author who wants an easier and less expensive way to publish your next book?
Picture I took while parasailing near my hometown
As a Professional Virtual Author’s Assistant, I can make your journey through the publishing processes much easier, less costly, and more fun! The term “virtual” simply means I work with clients anywhere in the world from my own office.
To learn more about working with a professional virtual author’s assistant, visit Virtual Authors Assistants online.
Here are just a few of the ways I help authors:
- coordinate and oversee manuscript organization.
- choose the right publishing method for you; established publisher or self-publish (and how to become a publisher yourself).
- find professional resources for book cover design, typesetting editor, proofreader, copywriter, etc.
- get the ISBN number, copyright registration, library cataloging information, and permissions to use the work of others, when necessary.
- Prepare and format the manuscript.
There are many more steps you will need to know about publishing. By partnering with me, you can keep your costs down and finish more quickly on a budget you can live with.